Welcome to CrossFit Fernie!
CrossFit Kids - Fall Session!
Its that time of year again! Sign your kiddos up for our Kids program, we make Fitness Fun! Starts the first week of October and runs for 8 weeks!
Wednesdays 3:50 - 4:40pm (Oct 5 - Oct 23rd)
$84 inc gst
Thursdays 3:50 - 4:50pm (Oct 6 - Oct 24th)
$84 inc gst
Please contact us if you're interested in the teens class, schedule to be determined based on interest
- a new program geared towards focused training for sport specific competition. We are only offering personal training for our Sports Performance program at this time. Please contact us for more details
Options for Non CrossFit members:
CrossFit "Lite" Program
* A bootcamp style CrossFit workout without the "scary" barbell work. No previous experience or Elements required! All classes are coached and programmed by a CrossFit Level 1 trainer. Join us for a smart, effective and kickass workout!
- Monday and Wednesday @ 6:15pm (NO CLASSES ON HOLIDAYS)
- Tuesday and Thursdays @ 9:15am WITH CHILDCARE so bring your little ones with you! $3/child
Drop in classes are $15. Ten pass card can be purchased for $140 (inc gst)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot
Join us for a cardio and strength class that will work you head to toe! No experience required, you will be taught and continuously coached to ensure you are rowing safely and correctly to get you in shape! This is a full body workout that is taking over! Rowing uses every part of your body, not just your legs so you are getting fitter all over. Your legs, core and arms will thank you!
- RowFit - Sunday 9am
Single drop in class is $15. Ten passes are available for purchase $140 inc gst
Interested in joining CrossFit Fernie WOD classes? You must complete our pre-requisite Elements curriculum through Personal training. The coach will work with you one-on-one, assess and teach you our foundational movements that you will need to join our regular classes with confidence. Private sessions are $75. Please contact us to schedule your private sessions.
We are Fernie’s official CrossFit box where we get fit to do the things we love to do. We explore our world, we bike, hike, ski, snowboard, paddle, climb, run, throw, jump, we get out there! We don’t spend hours in the gym, we get fit to live our lives.
CrossFit Fernie is community and wellness. We are a group of people working to be healthier, stronger, faster and better through proper movement that challenges us everyday. WIth proper guidance and coaching, our members are finding out just how amazing they are and doing things they've never thought they could do.
Don't take our word for it!
It's hard to explain in words just how amazing Crossfit Fernie is...coach
es are the very best and fellow crossfitte rs are always full of support, encouragem ent and inspiratio n. They have great gear, great schedule and great space! Love love love. ~Jenna Woods
- I have nothing but Awesome things to say about this Box and the Coaches and fellow Cross Fitters. What an Amazing Positive Community to belong to. Thank You Thank You Thank You !!!! ~ Jen Schmidt
- I am grateful to Jana and Jeremy, the dedicated, educated and hard working coaches, for bringing Crossfit to Fernie. This remarkable business endeavour they have taken on to provide to the community is intriguing, challenging and fun! It is a portal for keeping fit in a "time is of the essence" lifestyle. If working hard with other people in a team-like atmosphere motivates you and having a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost, then Crossfit Fernie is something you might just fall in love with, I know I have. ~ SJ Nelson
- Best coaching, best workout crowd, best atmosphere, best fitness program and best results I have ever enjoyed in many years as a gym rat.~ Martin Cote-Beck